HOME > Honing Technology
Honing is a kind of grinding processes to grind workpieces by abrasive stones. Honing process is pushing multi-stones set in the honing head against the workpiece surface and grinding by combination of rotation and stroking the tool.
Honing ProcessHoning Theory Diagram
- Improve roundness or cylindricity of the pre-processed cylinder.
- Desired roughness of the surface is attained by using different grit size stones properly.
- High-efficiency grinding is realized through sheet-like honing by using multi-stones.
- Honing along the pre-processed bores does not need accurate workpiece positioning against honing axis.
- Difficult long bore inside honing is practicable.
- The proper crosshatch that works as a groove for fixing oil on the cylinder surface can be formed by desired angle and depth.
Automobile & motorcycle
|Pinion gear||Rocker arm||Turbocharger parts|
|Spur gear||Helical gear||Crankshaft pulley|
|Steering parts||Hydraulic valve||Small engine|
|Mission gear||Two-wheel engine||Engine block|
|Power steering tube|
Liner & sleeve for large-size vessel
|Landing gear||Various kinds of bearings|
Wheels & bearings
|Multiple manifold, etc.|
|Freezer cylinder||Freezer slider||Freezer frame, etc.|
|Gear pump||Hydraulic valve body|